In an increasingly globalized society, the ability to work effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds is a foremost skill for business professionals. The key component in developing flourishing workspaces that incorporate diversity is a foundation firmly based on cultural competency. By definition, cultural competency is a skillset used to better understand, appreciate, and in turn effectively work with individuals from diverse cultures.
The Conference on Cultural Competency serves as your premier resource to strengthen the cultural competency skills needed to be successful in today’s world. The framework of our program focuses on leading strategies and practices needed to drive measurable results for you and your team.
With expert guidance from our seasoned professionals, The Conference on Cultural Competency will give you the tools needed to transform any workplace environment to a space where diversity can thrive. I am excited to have you join us for our conference, and look forward to starting this journey together with you!
Founder and Chair
The Conference on Cultural Competency
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program
- Dennis Kennedy's Photo Gallery